- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot personally identify you, such as anonymous data about how you use a Service, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit, preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks on a Service. Personal Information includes information that personally identifies you. From registrants or purchasers of merchandise, we may collect the name, photos, videos, age range, city and state, gender, email address, address, phone number, or credit card information you submit to us.
Some of the ways we collect information are:
- Directly on our Site via subscription sign-ups, surveys, service requests or when you report a problem.
- As you use the Services, upload photos and/or provide biographical life narratives.
- From your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us.
- Automatically as you use the Site for things like usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies or other tracking technologies.
- From third party partners or affiliates.
- Information That Does Not Personally Identify You
In an effort to continually improve upon our Services, we may collect information about your use of a Service, such as the website you arrive from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connect to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information; none of which personally identifies you.
The technologies we use to collect this data include:
- IP ADDRESS. When you visit this Site, we may collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to help with marketing and customer experience. This information does not directly identify you (although it may identify the computer you are using.)
- COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS. We also collect information using cookies; small text files that include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and stored on the user’s computer hard drive for a few reasons. For one, by sending a cookie to a user’s browser we’re able to keep a record of the user’s preferences and customizations when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A “session cookie” is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. We use “traffic log cookies” to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and tailor the Site. A cookie doesn’t give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can choose to accept or decline cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Note, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and its features.
III. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
- a) We collect your information to:
- Process transactions, donations, payments and service requests;
- Provide notices, communications or Service related emails;
- Administer, customize, personalize, analyze and improve our services, technologies, communications and relationships with you;
- Present the Site, the Services and its contents to you;
- Enforce our website terms with you to protect the security or integrity of this Site, our business, or our Services;
- Analyze user demographics, payment histories, and preferences;
- Comply with all reporting and other legal requirements; and
- Do as we otherwise disclose to you from time to time.
- b) Sharing Personal Information:
- c) Sharing Non-Personal Information
- HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We implement technological security measures like encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology (SSL) in an effort to protect your information from use you haven’t agreed to. However, keep in mind these measures are not fail-proof and do not guarantee your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW
The Site should only be accessed within the USA and Canada. Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Texas, without reference to its choice of law provisions, and shall be resolved solely through proceedings held within the State of Texas.
- MERGER OR SALE
- USE OF OUR SITE BY MINORS
Users of our Site must be 18 years of age or older. Please do not use our Site if you are a minor.
- CONTACT US